Marsh's Library is located in the city centre, close to St Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin Castle, and the National Archives. There are numerous hotels and hotels within walking distance of the conference location.
For those on a budget, these hostels are ideal:
1. Avalon House, Aungier Street (recommended)
2. Kinlay House, Lord Edward Street
3. The Times Hostel, Camden Place
Good hotels within a few minute's walking distance of the Library include:
1. Jury's Inn at Christ Church.
2. The Central Hotel, South Great Georges Street
3. Handel's Hotel, Temple Bar (but the quiet end of Temple Bar!)
4. Radisson BLU, Golden Lane (the closest to the Library, the nicest hotel on this list, but also the priciest)